Happy Wednesday, friends! This week is kicking my booty with going back to school, but I have LOVED seeing all my co-workers and students.
Today, I want to share my January goals with you. There aren’t many because I know this month is busy with volleyball starting up, but I hope I can achieve them all!
1. Read 2 books. (I am trying to get back into the habit of reading)
2. Finish days 1-20 in my new Epic III exercise program. (That is giving myself 11 days off this month and in my mind, I can definitely do this)
3. Have some friends over for game night.
4. Go tech-free all day on a Saturday.
5. Limit screen time to 2.5 hours a day, EVERY day!
6. Finish a puzzle together as a family.
7. Learn how to play the card game, pinochle. Anyone know how to play?
8. Order Elizabeth’s pump supplies.
That’s it! Wish me luck.
Do you set goals for yourself? I do a lot better when I write goals down and stay motivated better that way!
Have a great day!
One thought on “January Monthly Goals”
I do set small monthly goals like this to keep myself on track. It doesn’t always work but I do try. Best of luck to you!