Sharing my monthly goals with you today for October. Here is a recap of my September goals:
- Have a girls night with friends- Didn’t happen!
- Host my Scarf Exchange party- Have it scheduled, but hasn’t happened yet!
Close pool down– DONE! So glad to get this job behind us!
- Get at least 4 projects done on my final assignment for Master’s Degree- Partially done! I got 2 projects done, so I really need to get in gear!
- Go to Inspiration Point- Didn’t happen!
- Decorate for fall- I did some things inside the house, but haven’t decorated my porch yet. It has still been 90+ degrees outside, so I haven’t been motivated to do it!
As you can tell, I didn’t do very well with my September goals. I honestly wrote them down and never looked at them again. I think because of how busy we’ve been with volleyball and just getting back in the swing of things! I will try to do better this month!
Now, here are my October goals:
- Enjoy FALL BREAK
- Have the girls’ friends over to paint pumpkins
- Get 4 projects done for my Master’s Degree
- Celebrate my 2-year blogiversary
- Make a video of all of our #selfieSundays for the past year
- Take supper to a friend
- Read 2 books!
Hope you all have a marvelous Tuesday!