Sharing my monthly goals with you today for October. Here is a recap of my September goals:
- Have a girls night with friends- Didn’t happen!
- Host my Scarf Exchange party- Have it scheduled, but hasn’t happened yet!
Close pool down– DONE! So glad to get this job behind us!
- Get at least 4 projects done on my final assignment for Master’s Degree- Partially done! I got 2 projects done, so I really need to get in gear!
- Go to Inspiration Point- Didn’t happen!
- Decorate for fall- I did some things inside the house, but haven’t decorated my porch yet. It has still been 90+ degrees outside, so I haven’t been motivated to do it!
As you can tell, I didn’t do very well with my September goals. I honestly wrote them down and never looked at them again. I think because of how busy we’ve been with volleyball and just getting back in the swing of things! I will try to do better this month!
Now, here are my October goals:
- Enjoy FALL BREAK
- Have the girls’ friends over to paint pumpkins
- Get 4 projects done for my Master’s Degree
- Celebrate my 2-year blogiversary
- Make a video of all of our #selfieSundays for the past year
- Take supper to a friend
- Read 2 books!
Hope you all have a marvelous Tuesday!
8 thoughts on “October Monthly Goals”
Love reading these goal posts. I was just thinking about how I should sit down and plan a couple goals for October. I need the extra kick-in-the-pants. 😉
Yes, I definitely need some motivation this month too!
I love your goals for the month!
I think your October goals are great. I have a goal to read two books in October too and I have read one so far. A book by Bob Goff. Have you read any of his books? It was called Everybody Always, heartwarming, convicting and inspiring to love everybody always!
No, I haven’t read it, but it’s on my list to read. I’ve heard great things about it!
Love these goals, and I love how you prioritize enjoying Fall Break. Life is so busy, especially for mommas, that we have to prioritize fun, or we’ll just be miserable!
For sure! Family is way more important than anything else!