Hi, friends! It’s already Wednesday?!?!
This week has went by fast for me because volleyball has started. Today is our first official day of practice and I’m so excited!
I wanted to share my February monthly goals with you today.
But first, let’s recap January goals:
Complete the Daniel FastDONE- Chris and I did a 21 day fast to start the new year off. Read about it here.
- Exercise 4 times a week- BIG TIME FAIL! I just can’t seem to get motivated!
- Get Max a shock collar and train him to not jump up on people- Didn’t happen!! And we actually got rid of Max. Although our hearts were sad, it was the best decision for our family.
- READ my Bible EVERY DAY!- I did DRASTICALLY better, but I still wasn’t consistent with reading it every day! Why is it so hard to find time for this??
Read at least 3 booksDONE- Read 4 books in January. Read my book review here.
- Learn how to Pin a blog post- I researched and researched this and realized I don’t have the capabilities to do this with my current WordPress plan. I hope to upgrade my plan soon, and then I will be able to do this.
Now, here are my February goals:
- Buy new letters for my letter board
- Take my mom out to dinner
- Take each girl for one on one time
- Make Liz an eye doctor appointment
- Order Liz a new bag for her diabetes supplies
- Send my cousins, Kai and Brennan, care packages
February will be a crazy month for me with volleyball starting back up, so I hope I can be successful with my goals.
Don’t forget! Tomorrow is Jenna and I’s February Share Your…link-up. We are talking all about our loves. I hope you can link-up with us!
Have a great Wednesday! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.