Hi, friends! It’s already Wednesday?!?!
This week has went by fast for me because volleyball has started. Today is our first official day of practice and I’m so excited!
I wanted to share my February monthly goals with you today.
But first, let’s recap January goals:
Complete the Daniel FastDONE- Chris and I did a 21 day fast to start the new year off. Read about it here.
- Exercise 4 times a week- BIG TIME FAIL! I just can’t seem to get motivated!
- Get Max a shock collar and train him to not jump up on people- Didn’t happen!! And we actually got rid of Max. Although our hearts were sad, it was the best decision for our family.
- READ my Bible EVERY DAY!- I did DRASTICALLY better, but I still wasn’t consistent with reading it every day! Why is it so hard to find time for this??
Read at least 3 booksDONE- Read 4 books in January. Read my book review here.
- Learn how to Pin a blog post- I researched and researched this and realized I don’t have the capabilities to do this with my current WordPress plan. I hope to upgrade my plan soon, and then I will be able to do this.
Now, here are my February goals:
- Buy new letters for my letter board
- Take my mom out to dinner
- Take each girl for one on one time
- Make Liz an eye doctor appointment
- Order Liz a new bag for her diabetes supplies
- Send my cousins, Kai and Brennan, care packages
February will be a crazy month for me with volleyball starting back up, so I hope I can be successful with my goals.
Don’t forget! Tomorrow is Jenna and I’s February Share Your…link-up. We are talking all about our loves. I hope you can link-up with us!
Have a great Wednesday! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
12 thoughts on “February Monthly Goals”
I like the take your mom to dinner goal 😀😀
I knew you would! HA Love you.
Great goals!! Love having you all as accountability with my own personal goals. (My post is coming up later)!
Can’t wait to read it!
Love these goals. I started several books in January but didn’t finish any. I hope to finish a few in January and I am so curious about your fast. 🙂
I did a blog post about it last week. We are glad we did it! I felt SO good on it. 🙂 Have a great week!
I’m doing better on my exercise 5 days a week goal but I still can’t say I consistently exercise. Great job on achieving most of your goals though.
Thank you! I justify my exercising saying that I am coaching now and active in the gym with the girls, but not the same. 🙂 Have a great week!
Sounds like you have some good goals. I wonder about why you can’t pin a blog post. Do you mean you can’t add a pin button to your own post? You can still copy your posts into pinterest and pin them that way!
Yes, that is what I meant. I can pin my blog posts to pinterest, but I want the little “Pin It” button over all my images and I don’t have the right plan to do that yet.
I cant wait for tomorrow. I loved your thoughts on the Daniel fast. You did great with your January goals and I like your February goals. February always goes by in the a blink of an eye it seems. Then it’s spring crazy at school. Hahahaha! I hope you have a great day!
Spring crazy is right!! No one understands until they work in a school how crazy these kids get. LOL But I love it!