Hi, friends! It’s Thursday! We had a great first day back to school from Spring Break yesterday!
Before I share my monthly goals for April, I want to recap my March goals. Here they were:
Make it through volleyball season.(Not in a bad way at all, because I LOVE coaching volleyball, but seriously..I hope I can just keep up with teaching, coaching, Chris coaching, going to college, being a wife/mom, etc..) Almost done! Tonight is our last regular season game, and Saturday starts our county tournament and then we will finish up next Monday/Tuesday. It’s been a great season. It was fast and furious and FUN! Clean out both girl’s closets and see what they need for springDONE! I went through both girls’ closets and drawers. Just from Emily’s room, I got two giant black trash bags full of donation stuff and one bag full of TRASH! (She is a hoarder). Both girls need quite a bit for spring/summer because they are outgrowing everything! Enjoy Easter Break! My sister and I have a fun trip planned with the kids that I am so excited about!We had an absolute blast in Branson this past weekend. Read all about our fun here.
Now, onto my April goals:
- Clean out the hall closet- it’s seriously overflowing and a disaster!
- Read at least two books- I will finally have some more downtime to read and want to get back into this routine.
- Get my porch swing moved to the back deck- Currently, my porch swing is on our front porch and I never sit on it because it looks right into our neighbor’s house! I want to move my porch swing to the back deck so I would sit out there more and enjoy the peace and quiet. (no neighbors that way)
- Have some friends over for a fish fry- We need to get rid of all of our fish from last summer and have been wanting to have some friends over, so this is a perfect reason!
- Get chapters 2 & 3 done in my research paper- Final paper isn’t due until May 7th, but I want to get it done this month so I don’t have to worry about it next month!
We have a lot of exciting things happening in April, so I hope I can get all of these goals accomplished. Do you set goals for yourself? I truly believe setting goals helps me stay more focused on a plan of action, and then those plans become a reality!
Have a great Thursday!