I’ve seen this questionnaire thing going around FB and thought it’d be fun to fill out and share with y’all!
Ok 40 odd things about me:
- Do you put ketchup on hot dogs ? Yes
- Choice of soda? Coke Zero
- Do you put salt on your watermelon? I hate watermelon
- Can you swim? Yes
- Hot dogs or burgers? Burgers
- Favorite type of food? American
- What do you drink in the morning? Water
- Can you do 100 push ups? No way!
- Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? Spring
- Your favorite Pet? Our dog, Happy
- Tattoos? 2
- Do you wear glasses? Yes (contacts usually)
- Do you have a phobia? Not really
- Do you have a nickname? Jenny Mae
- Three favorite animals? Dog, Giraffe, Dolphin
- Biggest downfall? Don’t voice my opinion enough
- Rain or Snow? Snow
- Can you change a tire? Yes!
- Favorite flower? Daisy
- Can you drive a stick? Nope
- Ever gone sky diving? No
- Kids? 2
- Favorite color? Purple
- Favorite movie? Sweet Home Alabama
- Can you whistle? Not at all
- Where were you born? Doniphan, Mo
- Siblings? 1 older sister, Julie
- Surgeries? Tonsils out, cyst removed, wisdom teeth out
- Shower or bath? Shower
- Last song you heard? Graves Into Gardens
- Broken bones? Yes, my arm in 7th grade
- How many TV’s in your home? 6
- Worst pain? Childbirth
- Do you like to sing? Yes, but I’m not very good at it!
- Are your parents still alive? My mom
- Do you like camping? Yes
- What did you last binge watch? All American
- Pumpkin or pecan pie? Neither
- Farthest you’ve traveled? California
- A photo of yourself
Hope y’all have a fabulous Thursday!
8 thoughts on “40 Odd Things”
What a fun questionnaire- it was fun to read your answers.
My husband and I have an argument about whether ketchup can go on hot dogs! I say yes!
Ahhh… we share the same favorite movie! I don’t like pumpkin or pecan pie either. Yay to camping… wouldn’t that be fun if we could someday meet and family camp together?!