Good morning! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I’m so glad you are here!
Here is a recap of my April goals:
Go out on a date with Chris– We made our date nights weekly! Every Wednesday night we would go out to eat. I love one on one time with Chris! Find dresses and outfits for Teen Challenge banquet– To save money, we wore stuff we already had in our closets. My girls can make anything look cute! Finish Easter basket shoppingThe Easter bunny did good this year, even though he couldn’t find the girls’ baskets! Get my hair doneIt was MUCH needed!!
- Send thank you cards to a few ladies that helped me a lot this volleyball season- Didn’t happen yet, but I haven’t forgotten about them!
Order Dexcoms for Liz– DONE! Every 3 months we have to replenish our Dexcom supplies. Even though it’s crazy expensive, I am so thankful for this technology!
- Unplug and enjoy a full Sunday away from technology- Didn’t happen. I actually forgot about this goal!
Attend at least 1 of Chris’s MS baseball gamesI love watching my students doing what they love and an added bonus is that Chris is the coach! He is such a great role model for those boys. All the MS girls were taking pictures with their boyfriends after the game (the baseball players) so I told Chris I needed to get my picture with him~ this is the picture I get: Enjoy my cruise!– Definitely did this!
Now, onto my May goals:
- Get our pool open
- Enjoy the craziness of the end of the year stuff
- Celebrate Emily turning 11!!!
- Start our Adventure Tuesdays back up
- Go to the RIVER!
- Go one Sunday completely unplugged
- Go through both girls’ closets
- Take both girls swimsuit shopping
- Walk 4 times a week
- Run 3 CONSECUTIVE miles
Hope your Thursday is great! I will be here tomorrow for my 10 on the 10th link-up.