How are y’all surviving the quarantine?
I am personally loving the slower pace and uninterrupted family time.
We had the first confirmed case in our county here yesterday. Kind of makes you uneasy when you realize how close to home the virus is.
To bust some boredom I found this questionnaire on FB and thought I would fill it out to pass the time. Enjoy!
50 Things You’ve Never Been Asked…
- What is the color of your hairbrush?
- Name a food you’ve never ever eaten.
- Are you typically too warm or too cold?
- What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching All-American on Netflix
- What is your favorite candy bar?
- Have you ever been to a professional sports event?
Yes. NBA basketball game and MLB game
- What is the last thing you said out loud? “Let Happy inside”
- What is your favorite ice cream? Cookies N’ Cream
- What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
- Do you like your wallet? Yes, it matches my purse
- What was the last thing you ate? BBQ Nachos
- Did you buy any new clothes last weekend? No
- The last sporting event you watched? The girls playing volleyball
- What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Butter movie popcorn
- Who is the last person you sent a text message to? My sister
- Ever go camping? Yes
- Do you take vitamins? Nope
- Do you go to church every Sunday? Usually… quarantine has messed that up!
- Do you have a tan? No
- Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No way
- Do you drink your soda with a straw? Nope
- What color socks do you usually wear? Black, but I HATE socks
- Do you ever drive above the speed limit?Usually 5-8 miles over
- What terrifies you? Can’t think of anything
- Look to your left, what do you see? A lamp
- What chore do you hate? Cleaning bathrooms
- What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent? Chris’s cousin, Danina
- What’s your favorite soda? None
- Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends on the restaurant
- What is your favorite number? 24
- Who’s the last person you talked to? Chris
- Favorite cut of beef? Sirloin
- Last song you listened to? Peaches
- Last book you read? Reading A Stranger in the House
- Favorite day of the week? Sunday
- Can you say the alphabet backwards? No
- How do you like your coffee? HATE coffee
- Favorite pair of shoes? My Nike flip flops
- Time you normally go to bed? 10:00 p.m.
- Time you normally get up? 5:30 a.m.
- What do you prefer, sunrise or sunsets? Sunsets
- How many blankets on your bed? 1
- Describe your kitchen plates? Red
- Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage? I don’t drink
- Do you play cards? Yes, we love card games. Golf is our current favorite.
- What color is your car? Silver
- Can you change a tire? Yes
- Your favorite state? Florida
- Favorite job you’ve ever had. Teaching
- How did you get your biggest scar? I grabbed a barbed wire fence at my cousin’s house.
This was fun! Hope you learn a little bit more about me!
One last thing. Today my Grandad Helms (my dad’s dad) turns 93! I wish I could hug his neck but I will call him and wish him Happy Birthday instead.