This week is flying by!
Emily’s team had another volleyball game last night and played great! They won a game and lost a game. I am so proud of them!
Me and Emily had to have a heart to heart talk about separating “mom” from “coach” after her game. It’s hard having your mom as a coach sometimes! HA
Today I am sharing my March monthly goals.
Here is a recap of my February goals first:
- Buy new letters for my letter board- Didn’t happen- haven’t made it to Hobby Lobby yet.
Take my mom out to dinnerDone! Julie and I were actually able to take her to supper with our families on Valentine’s Day. It was a great evening!
- Take each girl for one on one time- Didn’t happen either. This month was BUSY and just didn’t find the time!
Make Liz an eye doctor appointment– Done! She has her glasses and contacts now and can see so much better!
- Order Liz a new bag for her diabetes supplies- Didn’t happen! Liz wants a Myabetic bag, but I can’t just bring myself to spending the money on one just yet. We are still searching for a different kind that she might like.
- Send my cousins, Kai and Brennan, care packages- Didn’t happen, either! I was a slacker this month!
Now, onto my March goals:
- Send my cousin, Kai, a care package. My cousin Brennan is home for a while and won’t need one anymore.
- Enjoy volleyball season!
- Get everything ordered and ready for my cruise
- Find my birth certificate for my cruise
- Drink more water!
- Lose 5 lbs.
I am beating myself up for not doing very well on my February goals, but I will keep pressing forward and try to do better this month!
6 thoughts on “March Monthly Goals”
So fun! Way to go with all of your goals. And a cruise?!?! So fun, where are you guys going? Are the girls going too? Also, it can be a little tough, that parent/coach relationship. I feel like it is a balance for sure and I am sure you are so good at that! I am not, Brandon is the one that steps in! Hahaha!
It is my Master’s Degree graduation present from Chris! I can’t wait. We are going to the Bahamas. My mom, my sister, and my grandma and me are going. Girls only trip!
Even marking one thing off of a goals list is an accomplishment! I can’t wait to read more about your cruise! I’m there with you on the water…I had some for lunch today so can we call that a win? Ha Ha!
Definite win! LOL
How fun that you will be going on a cruise!!!! When will the trip be and have you ever been on one before?
It’s a girls only trip for me and my sister and mom and grandma. We are going April 27- May 5. Can’t wait! I’ve never been on one before but they all have. 🙂