A sentence a day about the past month. Hope you enjoy!
- Today, Nini turned 80. We were in Branson all day with her to celebrate her.
- We got to celebrate Gran turning 90. It was so good to see Chris’s family!
- Liz had an all day volleyball tournament at Perryville. They made it to the silver bracket, but fell short at semi-finals to make it to the championship game.
- We had our first round of Stoddard County tournament games at Richland. Both 7th and 8th grade won.
- I was finally able to fix a nice supper at home and get all my laundry caught up.
- LAST volleyball practice for me for this season! It was Emily’s last middle school volleyball practice also.
- Volleyball games tonight. My 7th grade team beat a tough Advance team to make it to the championship game. My 8th graders lost.
- Last night of volleyball games. My 7th grade won the Stoddard County tournament and my 8th graders got 4th place. They lost against Bloomfield.
- Teen Challenge Banquet. So thankful to hear the testimonies of these men and how God has saved them from their addictions!
- Lazyyyyy day! Groceries, laundry, both girls slept in until 11:30. It was much needed!
- Didn’t write anything. Can’t remember anything specific about today. LOL
- Worst day of my life! I got an anonymous letter in the mail saying what an awful person and coach I was this season.
- We dismissed early at 1:30 because of threats of tornadoes and bad storms. We cleaned our whole house and went through clothes, so we were very productive!
- Doctor appointment day for me. Had to get blood work and an x-ray done to figure out why I’m having so much numbness and tingling in my body.
- Good Friday. Spent the day at the camper.
- Silent Saturday. All day at Doniphan and saw my whole family. It was great!
- Easter 2022.
- Lazy Monday. Day off. Listed our house for sale. We are just going to see what happens, no other plans right now.
- Didn’t write anything.
- Showed our house, didn’t know about it until that morning, so we went home and cleaned at lunch like crazy people.
- Showed our house again to a wonderful couple. They decided they needed more outside space, but loved our house.
- Went and got a B12 shot because my B12 numbers were super low! I have to follow up with an MRI on my neck also after my x-ray showed some things messed up.
- Went to Springfield with my sister to watch Tyler sing at the Springfield Cardinals game. We had a blast together!
- Camped and stayed at Doniphan all day.
- Went and got groceries and out to eat with the girls while Chris had a baseball game.
- Chris had a home baseball game we went and watched. They won and it was a great game!
- We showed our house again. It was just an older single lady, so it was too much space for her.
- We finally all had a night at the house together. It was wonderful!
- I took Emily and friends out to eat Mexican with another mom and loved visiting with her.
- LAZY Saturday for the girls and I. Then we went over to Doniphan and camped that evening. It was beautiful outside and we sat outside and talked all evening just us 4. It was just what I needed!
Can’t believe we are already in May! I love the month of May. Lots of things happening. Hope you all have a great week! I’ll be back here sometime this week with my May goals.
One thought on “April Sentences”
Gosh, it’s been so long since I have read all my favorite blogs. This was such a sweet post to read and catch-up with your precious family, Jen.