Happy Wednesday, friends! It’s HUMP day!
Today, I am sharing my monthly goals with you.
Here is a recap of my March goals:
Send my cousin, Kai, a care package. My cousin Brennan is home for a while and won’t need one anymore.DONE! He should be getting his letter any day now. I plan to make it a monthly thing to write him. He graduates basic training in June and I can’t wait to hug his neck! Enjoy volleyball season!DONE! I can’t believe this is our last full week of volleyball. I will miss working with the girls every day! Get everything ordered and ready for my cruiseDONE! Check out my Prime Purchases post from yesterday to see what I got. Find my birth certificate for my cruiseDONE! I am glad Chris is the organized one out of us and knew exactly where all of our birth certificates were.
- Drink more water! Kind of done?!?!? I am trying to drink at least 3 water bottles during the school day, but I have to pee all the time and when you are a teacher you don’t get to go to the bathroom whenever you need to, so I have to watch how much water I drink! AAAHHH..It’s a constant battle.
- Lose 5 lbs.- NOPE! Didn’t happen. Oh, well!
Now, onto my April goals:
- Go out on a date with Chris
- Find dresses and outfits for Teen Challenge banquet
- Finish Easter basket shopping
- Get my hair done
- Send thank you cards to a few ladies that helped me a lot this volleyball season
- Order Dexcoms for Liz
- Unplug and enjoy a full Sunday away from technology
- Attend at least 1 of Chris’s MS baseball games
- Enjoy my cruise!
I have lots to get done this month. I love the month of April; the weather is starting to get pretty and we are getting really close to summer break!
Don’t forget that tomorrow is my monthly Share Your link-up. My buddy, Jenna, has stepped away from blogging, so it will only be myself hosting the link-up. Link-up with me as we are sharing our guilty pleasures tomorrow!
Have a great day!
8 thoughts on “April Monthly Goals”
You did great at accomplishing your goals; I hear you with the peeing all the time and not being able to leave the classroom. I remember those days well! In fact a time or two I had to open the door and snag anyone walking by.
It’s a struggle!
I don’t even want to check my goals! March was kinda rough 😂🤣 Way to go with your goals!!
I hate when I have to go to the bathroom constantly. I feel like it hasn’t been as bad as I expected since I’ve started drinking more water!
Yes, I feel like I can tolerate more. But still rough some days finding the time to go.
Love the idea of unplugging for an day. I think I might try that one!
I hope to do it often!