Happy Tuesday and Happy January! I can’t believe we are already in 2018. I look forward to a great year! We rang the New Year in at my sister’s house with a bunch of friends. My stomach hurt the next morning from laughing so much! It was a great night.
Chris and I are back to school today. We don’t get students until tomorrow, so it will be a nice day to ease back into a routine. Waking up this morning was rough!
Each month I am going to share my monthly goals here. Again, this is more for my sake and know you probably aren’t interested in them. But, maybe I can motivate you to make a few goals each month and try to accomplish them?
I am lousy at doing New Year resolutions, so I thought by breaking it up by month I would have better success.
Here are my monthly goals for January:
- Order the Dexcom (CGM) for Elizabeth
- Find a low-carb and GOOD pizza recipe
- Drink NO sodas!!!!
- Do the 7-minute workout app at least 4 days a week
- Finish my 28-day devotion (Breathing Room)
- Find an easier way to store all of Elizabeth’s diabetic supplies
- Find a cute centerpiece for my kitchen island
I think I can easily cross all of these goals off my list this month! I can’t wait to see what fun January brings us.