We are enjoying our last day in Branson before heading back home this evening. We’ve had such a great time!
I want to share my December monthly goals with you today.
Here’s a look back on my November goals:
- Order cap and gown for graduation- ✅ DONE- I pick it up in a few days! It is finally feeling real that I’m going to graduate with my Master’s Degree! It’s been a long 18 months!
- Start Christmas shopping- ✅ DONE- I am actually almost completely done!
- Moonlight Madness- ✅ Cassie and I had such a great evening together.
- Find a new, WARM coat for me- No luck! I’m so picky. I’ve been wearing my same black one from 6 years ago.
- Get Liz’s birthday plans finalized- ✅ We are going to have a whole “LLAMA” fun!
- Have Julie make Diaversary shirts for us-We have decided what we want them to say, I just need to order the materials to make them.
- Enjoy Thanksgiving with loved ones- ✅ We had a great time in Springfield with Chris’s family.
- Enjoy the holiday season!
That is my only goal! I want to enjoy every minute of this busy season with my family, so I’m keeping my goals real simple this month!