Here is how I did on my April goals:
Take a friend to lunch.Me and my friend, Jess, had a day off together and we met up for lunch during the day. It was such a great treat for us and we felt like we were breaking the rules since it was on a school day when we should’ve been working! LOL Enjoy Easter break!We didn’t do anything super fancy, but we
- Camp with the O’Neals one weekend. Didn’t happen! Was just too busy with things. Their camper is down at our river lot though and we are hopeful in the next few weekends we can all get down there together at the same time.
Read 2 books.I read 2 easy books! Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover (I love all her books) and Walking with God by John Eldredge. Both were really good!
Here are my May goals:
- Survive the end of the school year.
- Celebrate the day me and Chris started dating on May 25.
- Celebrate Emily turning 14!!!!!
- Put new flowers on Lequeeta’s grave.
Hope you all have a great Friday and even better weekend! We only have 6.5 days left of school. We are ready for summer time at our house!