Happy Wednesday! My days are all messed up this week since we had Monday off. I hope you are having the best week!
I am sharing my September monthly goals with you today.
First, let’s recap August goals:
- Find a dresser for the foster room- Didn’t find one we liked. We are wanting an oak dresser in good shape, but at a decent price. We will keep searching swap shops and yard sales.
Order sign for master bedroomOrdered it the first of the month and picked it up one weekend from a boutique in Van Buren. We haven’t hung it up yet because we are waiting on our headboard to get done. Chris and I played this song during our wedding, so it’s special to us! Get headboard for master bedroomIt is ordered and being made as we speak. My neighbor is making it for me and I can’t wait to see the final product! Make a quiz in Google classroom and successfully embed a video into the quizI am becoming quite the pro in Google classroom thanks to our curriculum coach, Mr. Boles. We went 1:1 this year, so I am trying to do more things online for the kids. Get math department t-shirts madeThey turned out so cute!
- Have friends over for s’mores- Didn’t happen! Too busy (but not an excuse)!
Have a family fish fryFor my birthday party we had a huge fish fry this year. It was yummy and gave Chris an excuse to go fishing to replenish our fish supply!
- Find a new foundation I love!- I’ve tried a few, but haven’t found one that I absolutely love! I am a Merle Norman girl and can’t find anything I like better than that. This weekend I got a free sample of Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation to try. Fingers crossed!
Turn 34!Friday I turned 34! I had a great day! The 3-day weekend made it even better.
Now, here are my September goals:
- Have a girls night with friends
- Host my Scarf Exchange party
- Close pool down
- Get at least 4 projects done on my final assignment for Master’s Degree
- Go to Inspiration Point
- Decorate for fall
Not a lot of goals, but I know September will be so busy with volleyball and football!
Hope you have a great Wednesday! Thanks for reading my blog.