Happy Monday, friends! Hope your weekend was great! I can’t believe it is already July!
I want to share my monthly goals with you today. I love writing goals out each month so I am more accountable to get things done!
Here is a recap of my June goals and how I did with them:
Enjoy our Florida vacation– We had an amazing time together in Florida! It was a much needed break from our day to day life in MO! Order Liz the new Dexcom G6– DONE! It is awesome and such a game changer with no finger sticks! Get all of Max’s shots up to date and schedule him to get neutered– Not only did we get him up to date on all his shots, but we have already gotten him neutered also! He went last Monday to get neutered and has done great with it!
- Get pacing guide done for next school year-I have my train of thoughts laid out, and am meeting with my math department team this week to finalize our pacing guides.
Paint classroomIt looks AMAZING! I am so ready to get it all set up and finished. I did a really pretty gray color in my room to go with lot of different designs I want!
- Get bulletin boards done in classroom- DIDN’T happen yet. I ordered my border last week and finally have narrowed it down to what I want to do for each bulletin board. Now, it’s just doing it!
Celebrate 14 years of marriage!!We were actually down in Florida on our anniversary, but celebrated the day on the beach. It was excellent! Read at least 5 books– I read exactly 5 books this month~ The Family Next Door; Into the Water; Girl, Wash your Face; To the Moon and Back; and Lie to Me.
- Take nephews to Cape Splash- We couldn’t get our schedules lined up for this to happen this month!
6 out of 9 goals accomplished in June, I will take it!
Now, onto my July goals:
- Go see Chris’s Gran
- Take Madi (my cousin) to the river
- Get classroom completely set up and ready
- Read 6 books
- Go one day completely unplugged
- Take girls back to school shopping for clothes and supplies
- Relax and enjoy summer break!
Hope y’all have a great week!