Happy Wednesday friends!
Thank you for all the love and sweet messages from this weekend with dad’s one year passing anniversary. I felt so loved throughout the whole weekend.
Today is my sweet hubby’s 35th birthday! He’s the best and everything I always prayed for.
Also, today would’ve been my mom and dad’s 37th wedding anniversary, so remember my mom in your prayers. I know it will be a hard day for her.
Today I am sharing my monthly goals with you. I love setting goals each month and looking back on everything I accomplish!
Here is a recap of my May goals:
Run/walk 2 miles 5 days a week– Chris and I walked consistently 4 nights each week. Wasn’t the 5 nights that I wanted, but I will take the 4 nights!
- Lose 10 pounds- Didn’t happen…. I lost 5, then gained 3 back! I like my M & M McFlurry’s too much in the summer time!
- Go to the river with just Chris and I- Didn’t happen either. I haven’t been away from the girls since May 18, but that’s how I prefer it. We hope to get away for a day just us two very soon!
Have Liz’s volleyball team over for a sleepover– Done! I had them over the first weekend in May after a volleyball tournament and they had a great time! They are a great group of girls!
- Find a cute basket for my bookshelf downstairs and/or other decor- I partially completed this goal. I didn’t find a cute basket, but I did start to decorate the bookshelf. It was completely empty until recently. I found a few cute picture frames, the old school bell is from Chris’s grandma, and the old car was my Grumpy’s (grandpa’s) from his collection. I still want to find a cute basket and other things to complete the bookshelf.
Follow along with Shay and Erika’s photo a day in May IG Challenge– I did a pretty good job keeping up with this challenge. Follow me on IG @jennifermbolin
- Read and study the book of Ruth in the Bible- I started reading through the first chapter of Ruth, but haven’t finished this study all the way. I want to keep digging into this book of the Bible more.
Celebrate Emily turning 10!!!– We celebrated this girl BIG! She had a sleepover, had her cousins over, and got a new puppy, Max! Can’t believe my baby is 10! Write a nice note of encouragement to a friend– Wasn’t the handwritten note that I wanted, but did send a few e-mails to some friends encouraging them. Move classrooms– I did move everything to my new classroom! I had a lot of students help me the last week of school! (child labor) Here is the current state of my room, though: Open the pool– We had a very easy time opening our pool this year! We have swam every day so far this year and love it!
Now, onto my June goals:
- Enjoy our Florida vacation- We leave in 2 days! EEEEKK!
- Order Liz the new Dexcom G6- We can’t wait for this upgrade because it means no more finger sticks!
- Get all of Max’s shots up to date and schedule him to get neutered
- Get pacing guide done for next school year- I am teaching a new class next year (Algebra 1), so I want to make sure I have all my pacing guides in place for the next school year
- Paint classroom
- Get bulletin boards done in classroom
- Celebrate 14 years of marriage!!
- Read at least 5 books- I am on a great pace! Just finished my third book the other night.
- Take nephews to Cape Splash
June is a very busy month for us, so I hope I can get all of these goals accomplished!
Have a great Wednesday! If you need me, we will be at the river all day!